Aluminum Chuck Jaws
The chuck jaws - aluminum type (SJ-A10042B) is used in CNC lathe.
According to different process term, customers can choose varied sizes and more convenient, and avoiding unnecessary correction movement.
For detailed specification, please download PDF.
- Materials :
- Aluminum : 6061 T6
- With below type for different work piece :
- Flat type
- Standard type
- 120 Degree pointed
- Serration Pitch :
- 1.5mm x 60 Degree
- To suit KITAGAWA and other famous chucks.
- No change shape of work piece.
- Your work piece will not be broken.
- Your work piece will not have any scrape.
- The Aluminum Chuck Jaws are used on light pressure cutting, and are suitable for the work piece of thickness thinner, or thin tubule.
- Minimum Order: Negotiable
- FOB: Taichung / Keelung, Taiwan